Friday, December 29, 2006

New ways

Christmas went very well. We had family come over, and there were a lot of presents. I got a whole bunch of cool stuff. Seasons 4 and 5 of The X-Files, some new videogames (like Eragon and Call of Duty 3) along with a few books, a large map of the world for my room and as always, some $cash$. But my favorite gift was something my mom got me off ebay: A collector's issue of every X-Files comic published, along with some that were in mint condition (sealed in plastic) and a Certificate of Authenticity. I'm only on the 2nd one, but they're awesome!
Well I've got to go - I have a long night tonight, so talk later.

No comments:

Note from the Author

If you find a spelling mistake or other critical error (such as a mistaken date, etc.) please notify me via a comment on the latest post directing me to the error. Much thanks for mistakes that are reported!
Some things found within this site may be outdated. For the sake of readers and to eliminate any confusion, a red OUTDATED mark will show up somewhere within the post.
In the event of a non-factual story that resembles a person/reader in any way is work of FICTION and should be accepted as complete coincidence.
Last Revised: 01/24/07 by Spooky Sam