Friday, July 28, 2006

The Birds, the Bees, and even educated M.D's


(The title is an inside xf joke.)
Well, I just really don't know what to do
since I'm done with Season 1 of xf. I can't find Season 4 anywhere, and I really don't want to buy it off the internet but I'm afraid I'll have to. I downloaded a really sweet xf screensaver to my computer the other day - it was originally made like in 93 or 94 so it's really old school. Graphics are cool, but the sound isn't that great.


I just got back from a little trip to Oklahoma (you know....... "where the wind comes sweeping down the plain"......) to pick up two more horses. Yes we are getting in quite the horse business. With the addition to the two horses we just picked up, that makes a total of 8 horses.

Today marks only one month (FOUR WEEKS!) more until the end of freedom as I know it.
It has gone by incredibly fast....... and will continue to do so for the rest of my life.


_____

Lately I have been expirencing strange nervous twitches as I lay in bed at night. They are hard to describe, but it's almost as if my whole body is shaking, yet I have sleep paralysis. I do know that there are many reports of sleep paralysis or something similar to my expirence after a reported alien abduction. Call me crazy if you will, but who knows. There have been a lot of bizzare things going on around here..........

As to my sister:

Sunspots?
Maybe.
Weather/climate changes? Who knows.
Atmospherical oddities? What?!
A sign of the Armagedon? More than likely NOT.
The cops? Nope.
"Big Brother?" Hmmm......
UFOs? They tried to cover-up Roswell didn't they?

>>> Hope that clears things up.



Have a nice day everyone, but don't trust the mail man today. Or that white vehicle parked outside your house right now................... I mean it!

101311214235

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey...
i have the same problem.it started when i was 14 , now im 16 years old.
its the worst thing ever...
i hear voices ,its like a bunch of animals are screeming right into my ear, i cant open my eyes , or turn around to make sure no body is in my room.i feel like someone is coming to kill me and im not able to screem or look at him.
as soon as i find myself, my heart starts pumping really hard.
that is why i am scared of dark and always think there is someone in my room tryin to scare the heck out of me.

Spooky Sam said...

wow that is really strange. maybe you should talk to someone like that. i'm sure i was just tired then......

thanks for stopping in!

Spooky Sam said...

*correction: "maybe you should talk to someone ABOUT that."

SSC Exam Result 2016 said...

This is a Good Content I have Read your Post and Known as Well. Thanks for sharing with us.
SSC Result 2016
SSC Result 2016

Note from the Author

If you find a spelling mistake or other critical error (such as a mistaken date, etc.) please notify me via a comment on the latest post directing me to the error. Much thanks for mistakes that are reported!
Some things found within this site may be outdated. For the sake of readers and to eliminate any confusion, a red OUTDATED mark will show up somewhere within the post.
In the event of a non-factual story that resembles a person/reader in any way is work of FICTION and should be accepted as complete coincidence.
Last Revised: 01/24/07 by Spooky Sam