Wednesday, August 02, 2006

My UFO Watch

Since August and September are the best months to see a UFO, and Wednesdays at 9 PM or so are the best times, tonight I'm going on a UFO watch (again).

I've done some research and the top five areas in Ohio for UFO sightings are

Waynesville, OH
Waverly, OH
Owensville, OH
Madison, OH
Akron, OH area

That makes the chances better, but where I live there have only been two UFO sightings.............. in the past 30-some years. Those were the only ones reported, that is. I know of many accounts of other UFO sightings in this area, one from my own family. These all took place once again, about 30 years ago.

Whenever I have dreams of UFOs (yes, I do have dreams of UFOs!) I always see them as a multitude or group flying in formation. Maybe it's a sign...........

I will be busy tomorrow morning, but I'll let you know how the watch went as soon as possible.


~~~*All Lies lead to the Truth*~~~

No comments:

Note from the Author

If you find a spelling mistake or other critical error (such as a mistaken date, etc.) please notify me via a comment on the latest post directing me to the error. Much thanks for mistakes that are reported!
Some things found within this site may be outdated. For the sake of readers and to eliminate any confusion, a red OUTDATED mark will show up somewhere within the post.
In the event of a non-factual story that resembles a person/reader in any way is work of FICTION and should be accepted as complete coincidence.
Last Revised: 01/24/07 by Spooky Sam