Friday, August 04, 2006

You'll need some ear plugs for this one!

A few words for you all:

(Now you get to see my critisim side.)


Did anyone see David Hassellhoff SINGING on America's Got Talent last night?



****WARNING: CONTENT BELOW NOT SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN****





No, not really - but I do have a little something to talk about. Ok, first off I didn't even know David Hassellholf sings! And really, dude, give it a rest because you can't! Did you see him? He sang this gay twisted-up psycho song about "get outta my car." Besides the fact that he can't sing, he looked like he was strung-out on something and acted like the star of the show. David, you're not on Baywatch anymore, and no one cares about you. You are a sick man, Mr. Hassellholf -- I mean, remember when you CRIED on American Idol?
What is wrong with you?

Oh, and on that link above, DO NOT MISS the video at the bottom. Funny stuff, that is!
(And when you watch the video, notice the guy behind him plugging his ears!)


_______________

I was not able to go on a UFO watch again last night, if you're wondering. Too cloudy.

Well, I guess that will be all -- my mother just had surgery so I better be going to see if she needs anything.......

Until the next post.......


aMeRiCa'S gOt TaLeNt







2 comments:

Randi said...

LOL!!!!!!! But hate to say NO video is showing up!?!?

Spooky Sam said...

It is on mine. Maybe something to do with your connection/bytes received?

Note from the Author

If you find a spelling mistake or other critical error (such as a mistaken date, etc.) please notify me via a comment on the latest post directing me to the error. Much thanks for mistakes that are reported!
Some things found within this site may be outdated. For the sake of readers and to eliminate any confusion, a red OUTDATED mark will show up somewhere within the post.
In the event of a non-factual story that resembles a person/reader in any way is work of FICTION and should be accepted as complete coincidence.
Last Revised: 01/24/07 by Spooky Sam